The Zen Agency in Glasgow is looking to strengthen the team further with a new mid-level C# Developer to lead a digital agency in developing content managed business solutions.
Business Development/Growth Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a New Business & Growth Manager to join our team based in Glasgow.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a New Business & Growth Manager to join our team based in Glasgow. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00pm. Responsibilities include; liaising with potential clients, following leads, and attending sales events whilst meeting monthly targets for business acquisition.
Where you’ll fit in:
Our New Business Growth Manager is responsible for generating appointments and business for the full portfolio of services Zen provides. We're a full service digital agency so that's quite a few different services, from SEO and PPC to UX design and App development. You will be tasked with building relationships with future prospects and qualifying said leads against appropriate criteria. This is not a call centre role, you will be in control of your own productivity and you’ll own and manage your own pipeline of data (data provided is nurtured with history dating back years on our Salesforce account). You will be supported in your role by the marketing and design teams, who can provide guidance on the services they can offer to potential leads as well as any materials you may require to be successful in your role.
Responsibilities of our New Business & Growth Manager:
- Generating interest with new business prospects along with existing customers.
- Some cold calling to predominantly medium to large businesses to propose various digital services.
- Analysing the customer’s needs and pre-selling the solution.
- Generating meetings to discuss their digital strategy and requirement.
- Making outbound telephone calls, taking inbound calls, sending emails etc
- Managing your diary and build pipeline.
- Delivering KPI’s and targets to include volume and profit
- Cleansing and building data on the company’s database
- Working in a target driven, fast-paced environment
What’s in it for you?
- 22 days holiday increasing to 28 days, plus bank holidays.
- Up to 12 paid learning hours a year to develop whatever relevant skills you wish.
- A day off for your birthday.
- Private health insurance.
- Access to a wide range of in-house training opportunities.
Requirements of the Role
- Strong sales ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce or other inbound lead software.
- Proposal writing experience.
- Awareness of market trends that will have an impact on The Zen Agency and our offerings to clients.
- An excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability and the ability to use initiative.
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- A proactive approach as you will be responsible for your own workload.
- Strong IT skills this includes software systems including Salesforce, Microsoft Office etc.
- A commitment to further professional and personal development.
- The ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of both the Lead Generation team and organisational objectives.
- Confidence gathering facts and statistics.
- Deliver every time to high standards – time, cost, quality, efficiency and value.
- 2-3 yrs experience working in a agency environment, with a track record of pitching to and winning clients.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and would like to be considered as our New Business & Growth Manager, please click apply now! We’d love to hear from you