The Zen Agency in Glasgow is looking to strengthen the team further with a new mid-level C# Developer to lead a digital agency in developing content managed business solutions.
Front End Developer
Zen have multiple front end developer positions available for experienced developers. Available positions include, Full-time, Part-time and Freelance projects.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Update repositories
- Set up sites on server to work
- Creating the website architecture
- Generating themes and plugins
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, twitter Ebay mailchimp etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject or relevant experience
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
Please send your CV and any relevant documentation to email@example.com, no recruitment agencies please.