Have a passion for digital?
We are always on the look out for talented, forward thinking individuals
Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a talented Digital Project Manager
The Zen Agency is currently looking for a talented Digital Project Manager to work with our existing team of Web Developers, Web Designers and Digital Marketers on some fantastic new projects that we are about to launch for some well know household brands. This is a very exciting time for the agency as we are experiencing some massive growth and have new clients coming on board regularly.
Successful applicants will have excellent project management skills,
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience. Solid Project Management ability, preferably within a marketing and/or agency environment
- Manage multiple digital projects through the whole life-cycle from initiation to delivery
- Running regular planning meetings with clients and internal teams
- Managing the development team, to ensure they are on track and progressing, issues are understood, tracked and resolved.
- Ability and desire to develop and grow the technical PM offering within the agency
- Experience of agile certified development would be beneficial
- Waterfall experience would be an advantage
- Create project documentation such as project definition and specification plans
- The individual must also possess strong organisational and analytical skills
- The role requires the candidate to work closely with new and existing clients, therefore excellent client management skills are essential
- You must appreciate the commercial sensibilities of much of the work you will be involved with
- Good writing skills, attention to detail, good time management
- A passion for the Internet and all things digital is essential
- Strategic thinker, super organised, driven, hardworking and fun!
Working closely with the internal team, the successful candidate will manage resources, budgets, project definition plans, and create hand over documents. They will also be responsible for setting customer expectations and keep customers updated with project progress at every stage.
For more information please send your CV to [email protected]
No Recruitment agencies, please.
Some kind words from our clients.
I worked with Zen to develop a new website for the charity MND Scotland. Our developer Scott and designer John were fantastic. Always extremely helpful, patient and offering solutions when needed. Designing a new website is never easy but they certainly helped make it a much more seamless task. We have received lots of great feedback on the new website and are extremely happy with the finished product.
From the initial
“This is now the second iteration of our marketing website that The Zen Agency
"Zen Agency have managed the Chivas Brothers intranet platform for over one year now and have proved to be a highly responsive, efficient and reliable agency partner. The Zen Team are often required to work to tight deadlines and have consistently delivered exceptional service levels and always within budget."
The team at Zen have provided excellent service and quality of work since the latter part of 2015 when we got them in to do our first ever SEO campaign. Given it was the first time we had embarked on a project like this at Howden, the team at Zen were in regular contact with us providing us with updates and improvements to make the campaign a success, whilst also ensuring our original budget was put to effective use and never strayed beyond the agreed amount.
The Zen Agency have worked hard with us to find a workable solution to help us with on-line applications. This site is our main marketing tool and therefore it is important that we have a reliable web company to support us to achieve our marketing goals. The top priority was to make it easy for applicants to find out information about our courses and to apply - feedback from our students indicates we have achieved this.
"The Zen Agency created exciting internet design concepts, which were perfect for our young audience, blending sport and education. They created a modern look and feel; then carried this design across our social media to bring it all together."