Have a passion for digital?
We are always on the look out for talented, forward thinking individuals
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a new digital marketing manager to join our team.
You must have at least 12 months experience, preferably in an agency environment, in-house experience considered.
- Day to day management of multiple clients’ accounts
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword research and
- Execute tests, collect data, and identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic and paid campaigns
- Strong understanding of SEO, PPC, re-marketing, social media & email marketing
- Creating SEO & PPC strategies for clients
- Analysing and
utilisingdata in written reports
- Creating landing pages using third-party tools such as Instapage and Unbounce
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed websites
- Keeping up to date in SEO and paid search marketing including latest algorithm changes
- Ability to understand products and speak confidently to clients and prospects alike
- Creating content on agency’s social media channels to create ‘buzz’
- Creating and implementing 301 redirect strategies for new client websites
- Writing proposals and contributing to pitch the team to win new business
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of search engines, search engine
optimisationand factors that influence high rankings in Google & Bing
- Knowledge of the core fundamental principles of SEO and its purpose
- Up to date knowledge of digital marketing techniques – social, PPC, content marketing
- Strong writing skills – you will need to write written reports for clients and blog content for Zen
- Will have a track record of improving the ranking and traffic of websites
- Knowledge of link building and how to achieve high-quality links for clients
- Work closely with the development team to meet client goals, e.g. for implementing coding changes such as alt-tags, meta-tags, header tags etc.
- Proven ability to think strategically and think outside the box
- Excellent reporting & KPI skills
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- Experience of carrying out Keyword Research for SEO & PPC campaigns
- Knowledge of technical SEO elements and experience of site migrations
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio
- Interest in online technology
If interested please contact [email protected] or call on 0141 229 133
No recruitment agencies, please.
Some kind words from our clients.
I worked with Zen to develop a new website for the charity MND Scotland. Our developer Scott and designer John were fantastic. Always extremely helpful, patient and offering solutions when needed. Designing a new website is never easy but they certainly helped make it a much more seamless task. We have received lots of great feedback on the new website and are extremely happy with the finished product.
From the initial
“This is now the second iteration of our marketing website that The Zen Agency
"Zen Agency have managed the Chivas Brothers intranet platform for over one year now and have proved to be a highly responsive, efficient and reliable agency partner. The Zen Team are often required to work to tight deadlines and have consistently delivered exceptional service levels and always within budget."
The team at Zen have provided excellent service and quality of work since the latter part of 2015 when we got them in to do our first ever SEO campaign. Given it was the first time we had embarked on a project like this at Howden, the team at Zen were in regular contact with us providing us with updates and improvements to make the campaign a success, whilst also ensuring our original budget was put to effective use and never strayed beyond the agreed amount.
The Zen Agency have worked hard with us to find a workable solution to help us with on-line applications. This site is our main marketing tool and therefore it is important that we have a reliable web company to support us to achieve our marketing goals. The top priority was to make it easy for applicants to find out information about our courses and to apply - feedback from our students indicates we have achieved this.
"The Zen Agency created exciting internet design concepts, which were perfect for our young audience, blending sport and education. They created a modern look and feel; then carried this design across our social media to bring it all together."