Have a passion for digital?
We are always on the look out for talented, forward thinking individuals
Business Development Manager
The position will be responsible for generating business across all the agencies channels.
Full responsibility for driving and facilitating all activities directly related to generating business with new and existing clients.
- Presenting to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, phone calls & emails.
- Accurately logging all communication, actions & sales process milestones with potential clients.
- Demonstrating in-depth knowledge of their business and needs
- Troubleshoot clients challenges providing guidance
- Obtaining and maintaining a database of executive contact details within target sectors.
- Write and present client proposals
- Articulate ideas to clients as part of a pitch team
- Attending industry conferences, with particular emphasis on networking with key personnel and decision makers.
- Staying abreast of industry trends and opportunities for market and industry research.
- Contributing to marketing strategies.
- Write and edit agency collateral including blogs and press releases
- Working to and exceeding set revenue targets for new and existing clients
- Use social media to drive interest in agency services
You’ll need to have a successful track record in selling digital solutions to clients – preferably in an agency environment.
As an individual you will:
- Highly driven to meet targets and open doors to new business opportunities with new clients.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Good phone manner and articulate with excellent written and verbal English
- Be a confident and articulate presenter.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
literacy / numeracyskills with attention to detail
- Be a self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
- Be flexible, versatile and cope well under pressure
- Be open, honest and direct, and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Have high personal standards and promotes them in others
- Proactive on social media channels
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
No recruitment agencies, please
Some kind words from our clients.
I worked with Zen to develop a new website for the charity MND Scotland. Our developer Scott and designer John were fantastic. Always extremely helpful, patient and offering solutions when needed. Designing a new website is never easy but they certainly helped make it a much more seamless task. We have received lots of great feedback on the new website and are extremely happy with the finished product.
From the initial
“This is now the second iteration of our marketing website that The Zen Agency
"Zen Agency have managed the Chivas Brothers intranet platform for over one year now and have proved to be a highly responsive, efficient and reliable agency partner. The Zen Team are often required to work to tight deadlines and have consistently delivered exceptional service levels and always within budget."
The team at Zen have provided excellent service and quality of work since the latter part of 2015 when we got them in to do our first ever SEO campaign. Given it was the first time we had embarked on a project like this at Howden, the team at Zen were in regular contact with us providing us with updates and improvements to make the campaign a success, whilst also ensuring our original budget was put to effective use and never strayed beyond the agreed amount.
The Zen Agency have worked hard with us to find a workable solution to help us with on-line applications. This site is our main marketing tool and therefore it is important that we have a reliable web company to support us to achieve our marketing goals. The top priority was to make it easy for applicants to find out information about our courses and to apply - feedback from our students indicates we have achieved this.
"The Zen Agency created exciting internet design concepts, which were perfect for our young audience, blending sport and education. They created a modern look and feel; then carried this design across our social media to bring it all together."