.Net Umbraco developer
We are looking for a .Net Umbraco developer who as at least one to two years experience working on web projects and with exposure to the Umbraco CMS system. Someone who is keen, enthusiastic and, ultimately, with a willingness to work on their own or in a small team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading brands.
- 1-2 years C# Development in ASP.Net Webforms.
- SQL Server database development (2008), T-SQL, database design and development, stored procedures, functions, views
- HTML and CSS skills.
- Visual Studio 2010.
- .Net 4.0 exposure.
- Good written and oral language skills.
- The ability to work in a small team as well as the confidence to be able to tackle complex projects with little or no assistance.
- The ability to jump quickly from one project to another when the workload dictates.
- Experience in Umbraco CMS Development (up to version 4.7).
- Experience in MVC.
- Understanding of LINQ
- VB.Net development .
- IIS Server Administration.
- SQL Server Administration.
- Windows 2008 Server Administration.
No Recruitment Agencies Please!!
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org